SpaRitual Sale at BillionDollarBabes!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Leave a comment
Apparently there's a SpaRitual sale at BillionDollarBabes. I haven't actually checked it out myself (found out from the email mailer they send out) but word is that it's good. Check it out yourself, sign up to be a member here.

I am not paid or compensated in anyway by any of the companies mentioned to release this information, nor do I receive any freebies from any of the companies mentioned to post about it here. I release it because I think it might be useful to my readers. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link that is available to all members upon signup, and does not award me any benefit outside of their usual membership programme.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...