RBL Sale - Last Few Hours!

Friday, February 26, 2010

1 comment
RBL Sale

I'm sure you nail addicts will already have placed your orders (or maybe not, since true nail addicts would have had enough of the sheer/neutral/pink colour palette featured in this post) but RBL is having a 48 hour sale, and I do believe they are in the last few hours as this post goes up!

Basically you're getting these 7 to-be-discontinued polishes for $50. What a deal for my US ladies!

1. Pink Shimmer
2. Sheer Pink
3. Opaque Pink
4. Lulu
5. Ani
6. Sheer Natural
7. Square Pants

All these colours are nudes/sheers/pinks, so they're perfect for the girl who doesn't like colour. Except for Square Pants, which is a pale pastel yellow.

Anyway, shipping is the kicker, as is usual. It rangesf rom $7.50 to $8.50 if you are in the US, and $38.50 if you are outside the US. Looks like us international ladies have to make good friends within the US!

1 comments:

  1. Square pants as in Spongebob? I think I only want it now purely for the name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...