And the Winner is....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 comment


And we have a winner! I know I said I'd do it yesterday, but real life got in the way (Wow, I actually have a life outside of makeup! I know. Sometimes I can't believe it myself either. LOL). So anyway, I compiled all the entries and gave them a number at random.

And then I asked my friend random.org what number it felt like today:



Random.Org has spoken! Entry #5 happens to be Shifa, of Get Gawjus! Congratulations Shifa, and thank you so much to everyone who participated!

1 comments:

  1. omg omg yayy i won :D hehe thanks!
    am having a giveaway too hun enter if you havent yet! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...