Barry M Lip Paints Swatches: Roundup Post

Sunday, February 14, 2010

3 comments
This is a post compiling all the Barry M Lip Paints swatches I've done over the past few days. I've really enjoyed swatching these, as they are probably the most pigmented lipsticks I've seen (with the exception of Part 4), and they are cheap and readily available at drugstores. I really like them, but the only drawback is that they aren't very moisturizing. The texture kind of reminds me of a tube of foundation rather than a tube of lipstick. I guess they traded in emollience for pigmentation. I love these for their pigmentation, but it would be better if they were less dry.

Here are the compilation of swatches. For a more in-depth review of each of the swatch sets, don't forget to check out the individual entries!

Part 1 (full review HERE):

Barry M Lip Paints

L - R: Orange 117, Peach 54, Coral 53, Peachy Pink 147 (New), Marshmellow 101

Part 2 (full review HERE):

Barry M Lip Paints

L - R: Palest Lavender 129 , Baby Pink 100, Sheer Pink 113, Pink Sparkle 140, Dolly Pink 146 (New), Vibrant Pink 62

Part 3(full review HERE):



L - R: Vibrant Pink 62, Shocking Pink 52, Punky Pink 145 (New), Cerise Pink 144 (New), Royal Raspberry 141, Pillar Box Red 121

Part 4 (full reviewHERE):



L - R: Pink Glitter 107, Golden Bronze 136, Black 37, Touch of Magic

That's it for today, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! :) I'll be announcing the winner of my giveaway tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for swatching these! especially the marshmallow color - it looks completely different than i imagined it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the swatches! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful. Thank you VERY MUCH. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...