Orly Sale on Billion Dollar Babes!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Leave a comment
So Orly is having a sale on Billion Dollar Babes, which should be a boon for my US ladies! Nail lacquers are $3 each, and you can get sets of 6 for $18. If you're interested, you'll have to sign up for an account for the sale as it's members only, but you can sign up HERE.

I am not paid or compensated in anyway by Billion Dollar Babes or Orly to release this information, nor do I receive any freebies from either Billion Dollar Babes or Orly to post about it here. I release it because I think it might be useful to my readers. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link that is available to all members upon signup, and does not award me any benefit outside of their usual membership programme.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...