First Award: 7 Things Tag (Haute Mess)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 comments


I got tagged by obsessedmakeupaddict in this post! Thanks ObssessedMakeupAddict, this is my first award ever, so it's pretty exciting for me! :)

The rules are: I tell you 7 random facts about me, and I tag 7 other bloggers to do the same thing. Isn't that cool? We all get to know more about each other!

Okay so for the first part. Seven random facts about me:

1. Travelling ruins my nails. Or maybe I just have weak nails. But seriously, I get all kinds of chips, cracks, and tears everytime I have to travel for more than a short trip. Maybe its all the handling heavy luggage :(

2. I love singing. I've always been in school choirs, and performances and choral competitions, and acappella groups.

3. I love animals, in particular dogs and rabbits.

4. I spend waaaaaayyy too much time on makeupalley. :X

5. My favourite makeup items are lipglosses and blushes, but I love all makeup items.

6. My favourite biscuits are HobNobs. They're like Digestive biscuits, but made of oat, so they have more texture. Yum.

7. I've only been into nails for a short while, perhaps about 6 - 9 months. That explains why my skills at painting my nails suck majorly, and why the NOTDs I post aren't too great. But I'm improving! (I hope.)


So now, part 2 - tag 7 other people!

This is difficult, because there are so many people I want to get to know more, but here goes:

1. PinkSith
2. Cafe Makeup
3. Polish Pixie
4. Catherine
5. GlitterMillie
6. Jeweled Thumb
7. KarlaSugar

That's it for today, and thanks guys!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, babe :D

    I will try to come with us some random facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paloma: I'm already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hon! Thanks so much for tagging me. :D

    And LOL. Lipglosses and blush, really?! You're like the taupe eyeshadow queen! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Catherine: LOL! OK I guess I'm a taupe eyeshadow ho too, in addition to being a blush ho and a lipgloss ho :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag! Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I have been behind with everything! Off to do this on my blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...