Models Own 3-Day Sale!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

1 comment


Here is a deal for my UK and international ladies. Models Own It is having a 3-day sale starting tomorrow, with code FIFTYFIFTY. Shipping is free for UK ladies, butnot for international customers. I don't know much about this brand as I haven't tried anything from them, but apparently they have nice nail polishes (my friend Helen has swatches here). They also have nice eyeshadows in loose form. Has anyone tried this brand before? Thoughts? What's everyone getting?

Starting tomorrow, you can shop the sale here.

I am not being paid or compensated in anyway by Models Own It to post about this sale. I'm just posting it because I thought some of my lovely readers would like to know about the sale, and because I want to see their thoughts!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

  1. I've not tried this brand but this is the perfect opportunity to start! Looking forward to getting in from work tomorrow and placing an order :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...