Peach and Green Eye Look for Spring/Summer

Monday, March 19, 2012

4 comments
Spring/Summer season is here, and that means more summery eye looks! For this one, I was inspired by the flowers and green of Spring and Summer, so I decided to do a peach and green eye look!


For this look, I just used a peach shade on my eyelid, and a green shade in the contour areas, and blended. I know I used these from my stash of Sleek Makeup palettes, but I can't remember which shades or palettes I used. It's a simple look to recreate though - really just peach and green, and blend.

peach green eye look 2


I don't really have many issues with my Sleek palettes. I liked these - they were easy to blend, and had good pigmentation. I generally like my Sleek palettes quite a lot, especially for looks where you want the colours to pop a little more.

peach green eye look 3


I like this look, as it's eye catching but still has a feminine look to it. Very Spring/Summer, don't you think? I love it when the season changes - although it doesn't change much here weather-wise, the colours and the look evolve every season, and I just like getting inspired by that.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that peachy color! I don't have any sleek palettes, I definitely need to order some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Sleek makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute! For some reason it makes me think of the Meow forums "Peach in Green Out"

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! and i love this color combo :) i might just have to steal this idea from you :') thankyou!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...