Boots No 7 Totally Teal NOTD

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

6 comments
Unfortunately, I don't have any awesome New Year's NOTD to show you as I was travelling right up to New Year's Eve, so how about a normal NOTD instead? This colour is pretty darn awesome, though. I bought this Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Totally Teal from my local Boots awhile back using one of those £5 coupons they were giving out every now and then. (This was when I was still living in London, so it was awhile back.) I was looking at the Stay Perfect Nail Polishes, and out of all the boring pinks and beiges, I spied this shade. It was a beautiful teal creme, so I quickly brought it home with me.


I actually quite like Totally Teal. I don't actually have anything in my stash like this, and it's easy to apply and has a nice smooth finish. I also love the deep shade of teal - it's neither too blue nor green, but just perfect in the middle. All in all, a great little buy.

6 comments:

  1. this looks like OPIS ski teal we drop from last years winter swiss collection. it was very prety! one of my favourite shades of all time!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Reminds me that I need a pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Teal shades, look at that shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, am a fairly recent reader of your blog and I see that you studied in London before! Do you happen to have or know of any good lifestyle/food type blogs about living in London?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachel: Actually I don't read lifestyle/food blogs...but I'm sure if you google you'll find something! For food, the highlights for me were the Bayswater duck, the macarons, and Hummingbird Bakery...There was also this super-huge burgers place near my house that was awesome. I'm sure there's more, but it's been a year since I left, and that's what I recall off the top of my head. Enjoy London!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this too, good old Boots No7 vouchers, building up a collection of them now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...