Taupe of the Day EOTD: First Light Cosmetics Storm Grey!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

3 comments
I'm a shameless taupe hoor, but it's been awhile since I did a Taupe of the Day post. (In fact, I think there's only ever been one. LOL. I keep intending to do more but I kind of suck. :X ) So to atone for my oversight, here is a recently discovered taupe I'm currently having a love affair with.

The taupe in question is First Light Cosmetics Storm Grey. I know I've talked about First Light Cosmetics before, but I just can't get enough of this taupe! I've swatched Storm Grey before, so here is the swatch picture again for anyone who can't be bothered to look for the previous post:

first light cosmetics golden bronze storm grey

Storm Grey is to the right. It's gorgeous, isn't it? I've been using it a lot to do a simple EOTD (eye of the day) look with just Storm Grey alone, and I really love the simplicity of this look. It's a light taupe, not a dark taupe, so it's awesome for girls who feel sdarker taupes can sometimes overwhelm their eyes. The look I get with this is simple, clean, and very elegant. I think if you foiled the colour, it would be more metallic and vibrant. I totally need to try Storm Grey wet one day.

first light cosmetics storm grey

It does have a bit of fallout, but that's fortunately rather minimal. Lasting power was pretty good even without a base. It lasted for half a day on me without any base at all. I think if you used a base, it would probably last longer.

Anyway, if you want it, the First Light Cosmetics website has it for sale. But if you're a taupe hoor like me, you know there isn't really question about whether you need another taupe - every taupe deserves to be loved!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm a taupe hoor myself too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL we're all taupe hoors :)

    xoxo,
    eva

    http://purrrty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and Pretty! I'm a taupe hoor myself too...Great blog...Try checking out mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...