NOTD: Nails Inc Diet Coke Paris: A Lovely Berry Creme

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

9 comments
I'm sure you already know this, but for this month, whenever you buy 2 500ml bottles of Diet Coke, you get one bottle of Nails Inc polish free, out of a choice of four colours. The colours are all named after fashionable places - London, Paris, New York, and Milan. In one of my previous posts I featured Nails Inc London, with some comparison swatches HERE, and this post I'm featuring another colour - Nails Inc Paris!

Despite being a freebie, Nails Inc Paris, as with Nails Inc London, applied beautifully, was well pigmented, and totally opaque in 2 coats. It has a lovely creme finish, as does Nails Inc London. But while Nails Inc London is a greige-y nude, Nails Inc Paris is a bright but still muted berry-toned plum creme. I really love this colour, it's perfectly in between plum and purple. It looks really delicious, it reminds me of berries and jam. Yum. Berries.

Ooh, stubby fingers:

Nails Inc Paris

And here's a picture with the bottle. I know it's blatant product advertising, but I actually think the Diet Coke logo on the bottle is kinda cute:

Nails Inc Paris Diet Coke

This is actually similar to Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus (which I used in a very unfortunate and ugly KOTD HERE). Both of them are cremes and of similar colour and depth, but I think Paris is a lot more purple than Piccadilly Circus, which is a more straightforward berry pink.

9 comments:

  1. Too bad this is only in the UK??
    I don't think this is happening in the us..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jen: Yes, this is only in the UK unfortunately...Nails Inc doesn't seem to sell their products outside the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh, only a few days left...hopefully this is still available this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty color! Too bad we're missing out here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh!!!


    very nice your blog....
    is chic... xo0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is my favourite of the bunch :) wasn't a fan of London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colour very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I have this on my way to be thanks to Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice color of nail polish and hands with this nail polish looking very nice. I want to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...