Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches Part 6 of 6! (Whew!)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

7 comments
Phew! That was a long series of swatches, but we're at the end! But I STILL have more up my sleeve, because following this, I'll be swatching the Barry M Fine Glitter Dusts as well, since they're similar to the Dazzle Dusts. But first, the Dazzle Dust swatches.

Today's swatches are the pastels, and the feminine colours. A lot of purples, pinks, and things you'd want if you were going to do a makeup look for Valentine's Day.

Here are swatches. Please ignore the dirtied makeup wipe in the background, I was using those to clean my arm between swatches (and yes, as you can tell from how dirty the wipe is, I have been swatching a lot).

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L-R: Sapphire 69, Lilac 59, Lavender 31, Ice Pink 1, Candy 58, Pink Gold 3, Pink Shimmer 86, Neon Pink 85

Sapphire 69 isn't really sapphire. It's a purple-blue, and it doesn't have as much shimmer or frost as the other colours.

Lilac 59 is a light purply shade that's very reminiscent of spring. It has small bits of glitter.

Lavender 31 is a lighter, whiter, more pastel version of Lilac 59, with similar glitter. Lilac 59 and Lavender 31 are both very pretty pastel purples, and which one you prefer is entirely a matter of preference and depth of skin colour.

Ice Pink 1 is a white with a tinge of pink. It has a slightly frosty finish.

Candy 58 is a pastel pink that's similar to Ice Pink, except that it has more pink and less white. It also has the same frosty sheen.

Pink Gold 3 is really gorgeous. It's a light orange gold with a pink duochrome. It reminds me of the sunrise! This is very unique, especially considering it's drugstore.

Pink Shimmer 86 is a frosty, sheeny pink. It's not pastel, but it's not hot neon pink either. It's a cool-toned bright pink that's been diluted a tad with white, and with shimmer.

Neon Pink 85 isn't really neon. But it's a bright hot pink that leans cool. This one also has some shimmer in it.

And that's it for the Barry M Dazzle Dust swatches! Don't forget to stay tuned for the Barry M Fine Glitter Dusts swatches! It might take me a few days to get them up, but they'll be there soon, hopefully :)

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much. you deffo saved the best for last.
    love the 3 and 86 and need them in my life.
    woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Barry M especially Dazzle dusts they are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, lilac and pink shimmer are sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love the pinks!!! =) Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool blog!
    Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about. I hope you'll be one of my followers!

    Bye LB

    http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this blog!
    I have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...