Make Up Store Small Haul: Tanja and Doreen

Sunday, December 23, 2012

1 comment
For those who haven't heard yet, Make Up Store nail polished are buy-one-get-free for OCBC credit card holders. I don't have an OCBC card, but my friend did, so I dragged her down so that I could take advantage of the deal!

make up store nail polish box

The polishes are SGD$22 each, so a BOGOF deal makes them $11, which is not expensive, but not super cheap either. Anyway, I found the colour selection somewhat limited, despite the large number of polishes they had. With the exception of some glass-flecked polished and holos (which are similar to the China Glaze holos I already have), nothing much stood out to me. So I only ended up getting two polishes.


The first is Tanja, which was love at first sight for me. It's a gorgeous military green, with a fine light green shimmer that is visible from the right angle. I was sold on this colour just for the shimmer - it just made colour so much more complex.

make up store tanja nail polish

The second colour I got was Doreen (which is cute - I actually know a Doreen in real life!), a pinky-coral glass flecked polish. I love this shade. The pinky-coral shade looks good on all skintones, and I love a good glass fleck polish.

make up store doreen nail polish

So that's my tiny haul! Did anyone get anything from the promotion?

1 comments:

  1. Pretty colors. They would look good for New Year's Eve. You should do a makeup post about what you wear for New Year's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...