Make Up Store Small Haul: Tanja and Doreen

Sunday, December 23, 2012

1 comment
For those who haven't heard yet, Make Up Store nail polished are buy-one-get-free for OCBC credit card holders. I don't have an OCBC card, but my friend did, so I dragged her down so that I could take advantage of the deal!

make up store nail polish box

The polishes are SGD$22 each, so a BOGOF deal makes them $11, which is not expensive, but not super cheap either. Anyway, I found the colour selection somewhat limited, despite the large number of polishes they had. With the exception of some glass-flecked polished and holos (which are similar to the China Glaze holos I already have), nothing much stood out to me. So I only ended up getting two polishes.

The first is Tanja, which was love at first sight for me. It's a gorgeous military green, with a fine light green shimmer that is visible from the right angle. I was sold on this colour just for the shimmer - it just made colour so much more complex.

make up store tanja nail polish

The second colour I got was Doreen (which is cute - I actually know a Doreen in real life!), a pinky-coral glass flecked polish. I love this shade. The pinky-coral shade looks good on all skintones, and I love a good glass fleck polish.

make up store doreen nail polish

So that's my tiny haul! Did anyone get anything from the promotion?


  1. Pretty colors. They would look good for New Year's Eve. You should do a makeup post about what you wear for New Year's.


Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...