Gold and Green Leopard Print Nails

Saturday, December 29, 2012

4 comments
Look at my nails! I don't konad often, but I was inspired by the colours of green and gold. And I have leopard print nails!


I used my favourite konad plate of all time, M57, for this KOTD (konad of the day). For the base, I used China Glaze Westside Warrior (which has made a brief appearance on my blog before, and for the gold, I used my favourite gold of all time, Orly Luxe (also featured on the blog before, not once, but twice).

green gold leopard nails 2


I rather like this, it has a very safari-like feel. I'm also actually thinking this colour combination would make a great eye look - in fact, I have done a gold and green eye look before.

green gold leopard nails 3


So there you have it, my nail look of the moment! What are your nails like right now?

4 comments:

  1. Great look as usual, I love the green as base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is incredible! I want to do this on my eyes! Thats awesome how your spots look so much like leopards print! Great details! And have a happy new year! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh wow....what kind of brush did you use to make the leopard print? it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Beauty Box: It's not a brush, it's a stamping plate called Konad. If you google konad you'll find a lot of explanations and tutorials :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...