Lunasol Shiny Gold EX33: Why I No Haz?!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

4 comments
Isn't it frustrating when you see a polish you like, and want to buy, but just when you decide to part with your hard-earned money, find out it's OUT OF STOCK? That just happened to me the other week!

Anyway, Lunasol Nail Finish Polish in Shiny Gold EX33 is part of the Lunasol Fall/Winter collection. I hope it's not that dreaded Limited Edition, because I still want it! (Knowing my luck, though, I'm pretty sure it is.)

Here's a finger swatch of the shade. Isn't it absolutely beautiful? It's a sheer off-white base with varying sizes of gold glitter. The colour is light enough to be pretty and feminine, but the glitter gives it an edge that really brings the shade to the next level. And it's opaque in two coats!


Anyway, if anyone still sees bottles of these lying around, quick, let me know! Or if anyone can suggest a dupe for this, let me know too! Or even frankening suggestions? (Although I don't generally franken my polish - I tried it once and it was a fail.) Man, I hate it when I cannot get my hands on a lemming.

4 comments:

  1. i also hate it when that happens! because sooner or later new lemmings will come in and next thing you know, you've forgotten about it. *sigh* anyway, this is a lovely color! btw, have you any RMK nail polishes? if you do, how do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. suitable for fall (:,

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's a sad situation, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it. It's a really nice (and festive) color!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...