L'Oreal La Couleur Infallable Eyeshadow Swatches

Sunday, November 13, 2011

7 comments
I'm late to the party with these swatches, but man, the L'Oreal La Couleur Infallable Eyeshadows are amazing. They've been all over the blogosphere, of course, so I needn't say more. But here are swatches of the eyeshadows, anyway! When it comes to swatches, more is always better right?

The La Couleur Infallable Eyeshadows are awesome. When I swatched them, they were pigmented, smooth, and had a nice texture. All of them have dense shimmer that translates into a slightly frosty finish. I've swatched the shades which are available in Singapore (sadly, that's not much...why, L'oreal, why do you not give us the full range of such a gorgeous product?).


L-R: Sahara Treasure 021, Black Onyx 023, Goldmine 027, Emerald Lane 022, Bronze Goddess 024

Sahara Treasure 021 is, as the name suggests, a sandy, light beigy brown.
Black Onyx 023 is a black with silver glitter.
Goldmine 027 is a pale gold. The finish on this one is more foil than shimmer. Very stunning. It's a great gold that would look good on cooler skintones too.
Emerald Lane is a deep forest green with gold glitter. I like this colour, it has some depth and interest to it.
Bronze Goddess 024 isn't bronze, but more of a khaki or olive colour, with some brown and bronze thrown in.

7 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I don't own very much from Loreal, not make up or hair products. Kinda find their colours pretty lame. Lovely swatches though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These eyeshadows are kind of amazing, for sure =D I love Emerald Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shadows! I had the Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow! Very pigmented for a drug store product; L'oreal has been really stepping it up lately with their newer products. Sahara Treasure looks tempting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! and lovely swatches indeed! where did you get them, at Watsons? don't recall seeing them there.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sahara Treasure is a rose-gold metallic duochrome shade, not flat beige! I own it & love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have black onyx. In Canada we don't have a lot of colors too. Anyway, i wrote an article with photos about it ion my blog, check it if you are interested. Www.lookinsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...