St Tropez Gift Set: On Sale for 7 Days Only!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 comment

(Picture from St Tropez website)


I usually tend to post more deals for my US girls than for my UK-based ones, but that's because we don't usually get the awesome sales (how dare they neglect us!). But St Tropez hasn't forgotten about our need to indulge for less!

Their Festival Gift Bronzing Set is on sale, and contains Everyday Perfect Legs (150ml), Bronzing Powder and a powder brush for the price of £35 – this means you save over £10! It's on sale for 7 (yes SEVEN) days only (it expires Tuesday 31st August 2010), so head on to check it out on the St Tropez Website if you want one, stat!

1 comments:

  1. This is awesome! It is a pity I am so broke :( Blame MAC PRO Barcelona!
    XX
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...