Barry M Shimmering Lip and Eye Crayon Swatches

Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 comments
Barry M's Shimmering Lip and Eye Crayons are supposed to be highlighters for the eyes and lips, although looking at the colour range that is available at my local Superdrug, you'd probably end up using them more on the eyes than on the lips (unless you wanted an unusual lip colour). The colour palette for this is very pastel with some shimmer.

Barry M Shimmering Lip and Eye Crayons

Gold 1 is a light pastel gold with shimmer.

Turquoise 4 is a light pastel blue with shimmer. It looks a little more blue than Turquoise to me, but it could just be the pastel-ness of the colour.

Marshmallow 5 is a shimmery light pink.

Violet 6 is a cool-toned pastel violet shade. I quite like this one, it's a colour that's right up my alley.

Bronze 7 is one of the colours that pops a little bit more, being less pastel. This one is a very gold-orange bronze with shimmer.

Green 8 is also one of the less pastel colours that stands out a bit more. This one is a muted pastel-ized forest green with shimmer.

The only thing I have to mention is that while I was swatching, these don't seem to "set" on their own very well, and are a little bit smudgy. They would probaby work best as an underlay or overlay for other eyeshadow colours. If you wanted a sheer wash of colour these are perfectly fine worn alone too.

4 comments:

  1. oo these look lovely! I love pastels i'll have to go take a look, Not sure i'd use them on my lips but they would be perfect for your eyes! :)

    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, right up my alley I want them all, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these once, I hated it! It creased on me in about half an hour, and that was with eyeshadow on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. violet is lovely!!

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...