Rock and Republic Beauty is on Hautelook!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Leave a comment
Wow, I'm so jealous of my US ladies! Rock and Republic Beauty is on sale at Hautelook! As usual, the sale is only open to members, so be sure to sign up HERE.

I am not affiliated with, paid or compensated in anyway by any of the companies mentioned to release this information, nor do I receive any freebies from either company to post about it here. I release it because I think it might be useful to my readers. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link that is available to all members upon signup, and does not award me any benefit outside of their usual membership programme.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...