Skin MD Natural 20% Off Discount Code!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

1 comment
Skin MD Natural

Skin MD Natural has kindly offered a 20% discount to all OFAF readers! From now til the 21st of April, enter the code FINGERS for 20% off any purchase made on http://www.skinmdnatural.com.

I've written a review on their Shielding Lotion, which you can read HERE. I found it to be very gentle and light while still being effective, and it has an ingredients list that I really like - there isn't anything that shouldn't be in a skin lotion, and there is minimal risk of irritation from the various ingredients. I also actually quite liked it as a primer before makeup, although it wasn't formulated that way, but due to the slip of some of the ingredients, one of the accidental side effects was a very nice priming effect. And while you're at it, why not check out my Skin MD Shielding Lotion giveaway HERE. Either way, whether you purchase or not, you save money, which is a win-win situation, right?

This discount code was given to me by Skin MD for the benefit of my readers. I am not affiliated, neither do I receive any compensation or benefit in anyway from this discount code.

1 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...