Halloween Nail Art: Purple Glam, Stars and Scars

Friday, October 19, 2012

4 comments
Halloween is coming up, and I just feel so inspired to do some Halloween nails! I'll be frank - the Halloween nail art that I did last year sucked, so I thought that this year, I had a lot of room for improvement. And this year, I present to you this!


This year, I used the classic Halloween of purple and orange. I used Zoya Yasmeen as a base. I have to tell ya, Zoya Yasmeen is da bomb. I've done a Zoya Yasmeen NOTD back in the day waaay back when, and I still love it!

halloween nail art 3

I then placed these orange stars randomly on my mani, and then I added in the white scars freehand with a long nail art brush.

halloween nail art 4

I actually really like the overall effect, the stars over the purple add a little bit of glam, while the white scars added a little bit of an edge. It's glam but still very much a Halloween manicure! Actually it already looked good enough with just the orange stars, but I figured out that a little edge to the nail look couldn't hurt!

halloween nail art 2

Actually, I don't really celebrate Halloween at all, but I kind of just like utilizing some of the colours for nail art just to go along with the festive mood of the season. Anyone else having fun with Halloween on your nails?

4 comments:

  1. Simple and lovely. I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I super like the color and the design. This is perfect for this coming Halloween. By the way, is this hard to do? i want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Emmy Lim: Not at all, it's actually really easy to do :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...