Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches: Roundup Post

Monday, May 3, 2010

7 comments
Here is a roundup post of the Barry M Dazzle Dust swatches I've been doing over the past couple of weeks. They're in 6 parts, so I thought a compilation post would be good. Don't forget to click on the links provided to the individual reviews!

Part 1: LINK TO FULL REVIEW

Barry M Dazzle Dusts

L-R: Silver Irisdescent 8, Lime 75, Parrot Green 95, Aqua Gold 92, Mint 82, Emerald 72, Khaki 14, Aqua 15

Part 2: LINK TO FULL REVIEW

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L - R: Baby Blue 20, Block Blue 93 (New), Teal 94 (New), Kingfisher 78, Crystal Blue 81, Bright Blue 22, Midnight 23, Petrol Black 93


Part 3: LINK TO FULL REVIEW

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L-R: Burnt Orange 71, Orange 77, Cherry Red 84, Winter Cherry 88, Pearly Mauve 90, Cherry 34, Purple Passion LE2 (New), Pretty Pink LE1 (New)


Part 4: LINK TO FULL REVIEW

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L-R: Pale Silver 9, Grey 10, Rust 25, Chocolate 53, Dark Chocolate 97, Silver 91, Charcoal 11, Black 66


Part 5: LINK TO FULL REVIEW

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L-R: Yellow 76, Gold 96, Gold Iridiscent 27, Tan 39, Bronze 44, Old Gold 24, Mushroom 51, Oyester Grey 89


Part 6: FULL REVIEW HERE

Barry M Dazzle Dust Swatches

L-R: Sapphire 69, Lilac 59, Lavender 31, Ice Pink 1, Candy 58, Pink Gold 3, Pink Shimmer 86, Neon Pink 85

7 comments:

  1. I think this series of swatches is your magnum opus! Immense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i LOVE lime & old gold. Ive never tried any of these, but I've heard great things. Guess it's time to jump on the Barry M Bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! I really appreciate it. I definitely wouldn't spend $150 on it either, haha.
    I think I need to look more into Barry M cosmetics- these look so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, Lime, Burnt Orange, Gold and Pink Shimmer look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks a million for all the BarryM swatches.
    I'm really happy you've swatched them because now I'm 100% sure which one's to buy xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is helping me choose online my new favourite eye dust :) Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so brilliant!!! I have been buying Barry M old pots that are discontinued and to work out what I have I finally found this!! I love you!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...