Becca on Hautelook Today!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Leave a comment
Oh me oh my, one of my favouritest brands ever, Becca, is on sale at Hautelook today! Wow my US ladies sure are lucky! Sale opens at 8am PT. I bet stuff will fly off the really popular items for this one - powder highlighters, powder eyeshadows, and cream blushes, as well as brushes. Check it out HERE to sign up!

I am not affiliated with, paid or compensated in anyway by any of the companies mentioned to release this information. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link available to all members, and does not award me any benefit outside of their usual membership programme.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...