Edamame Nails! AKA China Glaze Westside Warrior

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1 comment
Don't you love it when your nails match your food? What, you mean you've never had that happen to you? :P I had painted my nails with China Glaze Westside Warrior, and also, I happened to have lunch at a Japanese restaurant. And one of the things we had was edamame! Yummy, yummy edamame! And I couldn't help snapping this photo with my iPhone, resulting in crappy iPhone quality pic I'm now sharing with you.


Look, my nails match my food!


The NOTD (Nail of the Day) I used was China Glaze Westside Warrior. I bought this because I wanted a nice deep military khaki green, but honestly, despite all the raves it gets on the blogs I read, it still seemed a little too black-leaning for my preferences. Still, it's a great chic creme shade, if you don't mind it a bit on the blackened side. The photos, thanks to the crappy indoors lighting, actually make the colour look somewhat lighter than in real life.

Here's a shot of the yummy edamame:

edamame
Yummy edamame!

The nail polish itself lasted for a decent amount of time. I think it lasted maybe 4-5 days on me. The topcoat, though, as you can tell, wasn't that great (some topcoat from The Face Shop). It dried waaay too slowly and thus my mani was dinged and scatched very easily.

And to end off, a show of my nails again, just because I can!

china glaze westside warrior 2
Delicious food, nicely-painted nails. What could be better? :D

1 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is so pretty. Love the green shade of it for I find it so classy and elegant. Perfect for any occasion or maybe even for everyday wear. Gotta try this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...