Two Awesome Liz Earle Offers!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Leave a comment


For all of those who read my blog on a regular basis, you know I'm a pretty consistent fan of Liz Earle - I've had the fortune to meet Liz Earle and some of her excellent staff in person, and they really embody the passion the brand has for its natural, plant-based products. Although not all the products have worked for me, I retain much respect for the brand's commitment to its principles.

With that, here is some Liz Earle news - pretty exciting for my UK girls! Liz Earle is launching theri new Healthy Beautiful Skin Facial in their London flagship store on 18th July! The treatment is developed by treatments expert Jo Givens, and combines the use of massage with products to target the customer's skin concerns. The coolest thing about this is that each facial is tailored to the individual - which I think is pretty darn awesome. It's 60 minutes and costs £65, and ccan be found on the Liz Earle Treatments Page.

And the other Liz Earle deal - applicable to anyone who would order it online - is a free product! If you buy the Daily Eye Repair and Smoothing Line Serum, you'll get a free Eyebright Soothing Lotion! Details of the deal can be found here, and I've reviewed both the Daily Eye Repair and the Line Smoothing Serum before, so do check out those reviews if you're interested - I'll be reviewing the Eyebright Lotion soon as well, so do keep out a look for that if you're interested as well!

(Info provided for readers' interest. I do not benefit from any of the deals mentioned. I have previously reviewed the brand's products on my blog.)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...