20% Discount Code for First Light Cosmetics!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

7 comments
You've read my raves about the brand, now you can try it for 20% off! From now to 28th November, enter the code "First1040" when you checkout at the the First Light Cosmetics website and viola! A 20% discount! And the minimum order size is a measly £5, so if you haven't been tempted to try out the brand yet, you really should. It's rare to find a small indie brand with great product great service, great packaging and generous sizes. The packaging is sensible and sturdy, and for your money you get a lot of product.

For the indecisive, here are my recommendations, which I've previously reviewed before. I've included swatch pictures from previous posts, but I've also included links for those who would like to read the entire review:

Blushes: Sundowner and Kohilo:

first light cosmetics sundowner kohilo


Sundowner is a gorgeous plum shade, in the same vein as Rock and Republic's Seduce and NARS Sin.

Kohilo is one of their best sellers, and is a neutral pink suitable for everyone. It's pretty universal.

Eyeshadows: Golden Bronze and Storm Grey

first light cosmetics golden bronze storm grey


Golden Bronze is a bronzey brown that's gorgeous, and particularly suited to warmer-toned girls.

Storm Grey is one of my favourites right now. It's a taupe. Oh - did I not make myself loud enough? IT'S A TAUPE, PEOPLE! AND IT'S ON SALE! TAUPE ON SALE! (You know I love taupes.)

Here's an EOTD of Storm Grey that was previously posted, just because I love it so much:

first light cosmetics storm grey


Anyway, normally I don't bother to engage in promotion when a brand has a discount (I just post the code on my blog in a realy short post), but I'm making an exception for this since I've actually tried the products myself and really like them.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the code and the discount!
    The eyeshadow colors suits your well yes o: it appears more natural-looking to me ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! However, I'm battling with the code given. It keeps saying that the "First1040" is invalid :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brittany Love: Apologies for that, I will check with First Light and see if this can be solved. In the meantime, did you make sure your order is more than 5 quid? (I know it probably is, but I thought I'd ask just in case since there is a minimum order).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hunny. Yes it was, I opted for the mineral foundation, which was £12.99 I think! Hopefully it can be solved soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brittany Love: I've been told the glitch has been fixed, so please do try the code again and let me know if it works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love love love your blog. Its my daily dose of fashion and I admire for this. Its fresh, unique, and very informative. What sets it apart from the rest is that I'm getting info that I wouldn't get otherwise out of a fashion magazines!!! Love it...Take Care

    Dive Watches Citizen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! The eyeshades are really fantastic color…I have got one in discount from Scented Monkey….

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...