Jergens has launched an online show, called Skin and Bear It. It consists of five webisodes on Channel 4 (accessible HERE) and the Jergens UK site (accessible HERE). This series is hosted by Anna Richardson, and in each webisode they get two real people with contrasting skin regimes to switch their skincare routines for 3 weeks, and see the results. They also give a simple recipe for DIY skincare. It's pretty interesting watching. In the first episode, they got Jo, a girl who's into all-natural, all-organic skin products, to swap with Charlene, a girl who barely has time for her not-so-natural beauty regime.
Check it out, it's available HERE or HERE for your viewing pleasure.
In tandem with the launch of their new show, Jergens has offered to do a giveaway! One reader of OFAF will win a set of their new hand cream, pictured below:
Awesome! What do I have to do to win?
1. Be a follower of this blog
2. Post a comment below with your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
3. Please note that this giveaway is only open to UK residents - sorry guys, I don't love the non-UK people any less, but those are the rules :X
Done! Anything else I can do?
Sure! You can do any of the following:
1. Follow me on twitter: HERE and RT about this giveaway, leave a link
2. Add me to your blogroll, leave a link
3. Post about this giveaway, leave a link
When does this giveaway end?
This giveaway ends on 14th May, so hurry!