New Blog Design From Ling Yeung Design!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

4 comments
If you haven't realized yet, I have a new jazzed-up blog design! This design is from Ling Yeung Design, whose talent has graced some of the loveliest blog designs I've seen to date - she also designed for Noveau Cheap and Chalkboard Nails among others. Her portfolio includes not just website and online work but also print and design work, so yes she not only has mad coding skillz, she also has a good eye for colour, style and function. I love the colour scheme, the nifty bar at the top, as well as the side bars with the sorted labels! And she's really helpful and easy to deal with, even with the fact that I'm literally halfway around the world from her, and I couldn't be happier with my awesome blog template. I'd absolutely recommend her if you're looking for a web designer (although I think just looking at her portfolio will convince you of her talent - you won't need me to convince you!). So thanks Ling! And I hope you guys love the new design as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN!!! I'm so happy you worked with Ling--she is AMAZING, right?!?! The most patient, kind, and knowledgeable designer EVER, and so talented it's ridiculous! :)

    Aaaah, I am loving that ombre navigational bar and all of the other awesome bells and whistles! Sooooo happy for you!! *hugs* and "waves to Ling"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @G.: Yes her work is amazing! I contacted her partly because I saw her design on your site and loved it :) She is indeed wonderful to work with, and is both tireless and professional! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new design. I like the mini makeup graphics at the top and the topbar with the social media icon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...