PSA: Luxola Sale + Free Gift Promo!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Leave a comment


If you live in Singapore, you're in luck! Luxola is not only having a sale right now, they're also having a promotion where if you spend $50 and above in a single purchase, you get a FREE bottle of Lippmann Happy Birthday! That's like double whammy, and a really good deal, since a bottle of Happy Birthday would normally cost you $35. So you effectively spend $50, and get a gift worth $35! Also, I've featured Lippmann Happy Birthday before in a recent NOTD, and I can testify that it is total awesomeness, especially if glitter is your thing.

So anyway, this promo doesn't last forever. It ends 24 June or while stocks last. And Luxola has free next day shipping, so all the better. I don't always post sale news up here, but this is too good to pass up. I'm totally getting a couple more Lippmanns from their sale as I type this...

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...